Pico Joins the Army Pico Joins the Army

Lost a star for claiming foamy was a problem. It wasn't even explained why foamy was unwantable. everything else was great.

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Kod ham that was funny. Thank goodness i actually played some yugioh lately to be able to follow the line of this. 5/5. great video.

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

the animation wasnt bad at all and the dialogue was pretty entertaining. definitely handing a 5/5 over.

Double Hitler Double Hitler

This is one of the best, if not the best, online flash games i have had the joy of playing. This was more fun than playing battlefield 3 if you ask me. I feel like i learned from it too, believe it or not. great game; really.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Doesnt Get Old

i found this game after watching the adult swim traditional april fools video showing version, then the rifftrax version, and then this. IT DOESNT GET OLD! Very nice work guys. You portrayed it nearly perfectly. Just, Good Job...

FYAT Rave FYAT Rave

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Probably the MOST banging. hard house, loop demanding, song EVAR!!! phucking love this.

Grave yard gal Grave yard gal

This IS a pretty hot picture. But i have to ask,
When did Marilyn Manson get a sex change?
loljkjk Great work.

The House page 4 The House page 4

I love the scratchy look and discerning look, but the facial expression feels a little out of place. Otherwise, i love it!

Lost Path Lost Path

It makes me think of the movie "Spirited Away".
I like the calming atmosphere of this. Could have more done with it but it still looks nice none the less.